An NRI from Canada died at a hotel apparently due to overdose of aphrodisiacs and alcohol.
JALANDHAR – An NRI from Canada died at a hotel here apparently due to overdose of aphrodisiacs and alcohol.
Harminder Pal Singh, who had come here from Canada’s La Sarre town, was found dead inside his room in Ramada Hotel by his driver, who informed the hotel staff and police, Assistant Commissioner of Police Naresh Dogar said.
Police suspect that the NRI died of overdose of aphrodisiacs and alcohol as some sex pills and liquor bottles were recovered from the room.
The body has been sent for post-mortem to ascertain the exact reason behind the death.